RE: shared Debian hosting

Debian user list:

dking@pimpsoft.com wrote:
> You may want to check out http://www.Activewebhosting.com as they do
> very good debian based web hosting. I use them for all my sites/
> projects and I have not yet had any problems, plus the customer
> service is top notch.

Thanks for the tip.  I looked at their site, but didn't seem very much in the
way of technical specifications.  I'm looking for a fairly hard-core hosting
plan -- ssh access, CVS, full Perl/ CGI/ MySQL production environment, etc..  It
would be nice if I could get this in a shared plan, but realistically I'll
probably have to go to a VPS, rented server, or collocation.

I cross-posted to the Debian user list because I'm curious if the Debian project
and/or community has concerns over the use of the "Debian" name -- e.g.
debianhosting.com, etc..

David