Re: back Up in CD

Luis Garay wrote:
Hi, im really new in Linux and newer in Debian. i'm trying to make athe back up of a directory thas weights 3 gig's, but i need to storage this in CD, how can i make the iso images this size?? Sorry, my english is pretty bad.

mondoarchive -O -w 11 -d ATAPI:0,0,0 -9 -I "<my 3 gigs dir name>" -s 700m -k FAILSAFE -l LILO -f /dev/hda -g

Uses as many CD's as it takes to compress your dir.

You can restore with mondorestore or boot the CD's, either way.