Re: Securing SSH: Does disabling password authentication work?

On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Steve Block wrote:

> I'm afraid you didn't read at all, did you? Start from the top of the
> thread and read again, and you'll see that my question had nothing to do

u sure do have an whacky attitude for being the one that is cracked

the answer still is no...  you are not any more secure
for the sme identical reasons posted previously that you didnt
read/understand to use your own words :-)

c ya
alvin