Re: internet connection

Tyler Lee wrote:

i am having hard time trying to connect online with
debian. my laptop is pentium m so i believe there is a
wireless network card in it. i am using debian 2.2
I dont understand this completely. Just because a laptop has a pentium m processor does not mean that it has a wireless card in it. Even if it has a wireless card, we need to know the chipset that it is using. At the command prompt type

lspci -v

and paste the output relevant to wireless card's specifications.

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
Graduate Student, MAE