Problem synchronizing with IPAQ

Hello,

I'm trying to synchronize with my iPaq (rx3715) and get the following error (in dmesg):

usb 1-1: new full speed USB device using ohci_hcd and address 9
ipaq 1-1:2.0: PocketPC PDA converter detected
drivers/usb/serial/ipaq.c: active config #2 != 1 ??
ipaq: probe of 1-1:2.0 failed with error -5

So the question is obvious - what to do?

P.S. I've read sources a bit and found that the USB active configuration can be selected
by the hotplug, but it is not clear how (and will it solve the problem).