Re: GNOME "other" menu

Titus Barik wrote:

Hi all,

A long time ago, GNOME used to have an "other" menu or something similar in the 'start menu' that had non-gnome applications in the list. Sometime ago, this had dissapeared, and I'm wondering if there's a way to get it back.

I'm running Debian unstable.

Regards,

How long ago are you talking about ?
I do have an 'Other' menu, but it contains only Celestia (which I have installed in the gnome version) I believe the 'Other' menu is meant for gnome/gtk applications that don't fit into any of the other categories. For non-Gnome applications, I use the debian menu.