Connect from Windows to LPR

After googling and still confused ...

I've got a lpr server with Epson dotmatrix.
I can print from localhost and from windows clients and other linux
boxes via lpr port. ( Windows clients have to be installed lpr support )
The problem is there's an old application that need to print to lpt port.
I've tried it using samba, and tried to map the shared printer to the lpt1.

C:\ net use lpt1: \\lprserver\sharedprinter /user:username password
System error 67 has occurred.
The network name cannot be found.

Looks like the net command can't find the resource.
But I can map users' home directory on the lpr server.
I also can browse the lpr server via windows' My Network Places.
However, when I double-clicked the shared printer, it does installing the
printer but after that the printer status is 'Access denied ubale to
connect'
which is common if we have not enough privileges.

What to do ?

Thanks

--w.h--

This is part of my smb.conf :