Now setting up APT was Re: Debian Sarge - kernel 2.6 problem

Hi

It says I have already installed and am using 2.6.12 - bonus!

On the apt side of thing it seems I didn't have anything enabled. I
have two DVD's that I downloaded for Sarge.

However when I add them I get lots of error messages.

Is contrib is all I need? Are their other sources like updates I
should add?

Cheers

--
  John Willby Registered Linux user number 321644
  ICQ: 92791912  MSN: sillydilly@spamcop.net