ethernet card problem (intel pro/100 VE) on a DELL Dimension 5100

Im trying to install DEBIAN 3.1 Sarge on a DELL Dimension 5100, and my
ethernet (builtin) card isn't recognize (intel pro/100 ve)...
Looking on windows, I saw the pilote were e100b, so on debian I choose
e100 driver but this doesn't change anything.
I found on the web that I must use eepro100 driver, I try on DEBIAN
install, but nothing happend...
I'm using the 2.6 core, is someone can help me???

thanks!!!!

--
Guillaume BARRAS
212 avenue Jean Jaures