Re: I am getting angry at debian mailing list.

I've always found that following the directions found below have worked
incredibly well... perhaps including the quotes doesn't work (I've
always used the word unsubscribe without the quotes).  I should try
that just for fun.

Response from the server is normally within 60 seconds.  My reply to
that response has the same turnaround time.

Kenward