Re: I am getting angry at debian mailing list.

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 11:58:23AM -0400, Xinjiang Lu wrote:
> because I just couldn't get out.
> What's good if you can't get in and out freely?
> I have struggled and asked around for help to unsubscribe from this
> list for a while. A few helps from some kind users but not from the
> list master.
>
> SOS!! HELP!!
>
> Really appreciate YOUR HELP!!

I've always found that following the directions found below have worked
incredibly well... perhaps including the quotes doesn't work (I've
always used the word unsubscribe without the quotes).  I should try
that just for fun.

Response from the server is normally within 60 seconds.  My reply to
that response has the same turnaround time.

Kenward