Re: Firefox pdf plugin suddenly broken

Patrick Wiseman <pwiseman <at> gmail.com> writes:

> http://www.plr.uk.com/forms&leaflets/assigningrights/assigningindex.htm
>
> not only don't display but break my browser's ability to display pdf
> files.  So maybe the problem is there not here.  But those files look
> fine when downloaded and viewed in acroread.  So I'm puzzled.

I can read them without problem (and without acrobat). I am using
galeon+mozilla-bonobo+evince. I bound pdf to evince in nautilus (else it uses
buggy ggv).

I thing one can bind pdf to evince in firefox too (the web plugin interface is
kinda lame : no button. To change page Ctrl+PageDown or up , zoom : Ctrl++ , etc
. But it render fast and never broke on my neck).