Problem during boot

Hi.

I'm trying to install Debian for the first time. I choose to install Debian 3 RC2, through the internet using a minimal installation CD. But when I did the first boot (to actually download and install the packages from the internet) the computer (Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo D) stopped because of a IRQ conflict. If still remember it was something right shortly after the usb driver being loaded. I even tried with the 'nousb' option but still doesn't work.

Did anyone had this problem? If so, how this you solved it.

Thank you,
Antonio