Re: Best way to document console steps on a web page?

Lee Braiden wrote:

As for comments and user editing etc... either start looking into wikis etc., or talk to a web developer, and have him/her make it for you, if you don't know how yourself.

p.s.: this is a web development question, not a debian one ;)

Thanks for the quick response. The bullets trick is a nice one. I was hoping to find a wiki that had this ability built in (ideally a Debian packaged wiki). Dokuwiki has editable stylesheets, so I'll give that one a try.

Thanks again,

Peter