Re: [OT] X-friendly KVM switch?

On 02/05/05 14:14 Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
I'm not using gpm either.

Was the RedHat box?

Yes it was. But I had gpm on debian and had the problem. I dumped gpm in an attempt to solve the issue.

Well, I also remember trying to sort this out a while ago (maybe two
years?), also with no success.  If hardware doesn't work, it doesn't
work.  In my case, I don't mind buying a second one because I can use
the switch elsewhere -- but the second one had better work!

I disagree - the hardware does work. Something with the debian mouse driver is up the creek.

Bad luck with the job. Hope you find another one soon :)

Adam

--
Linux 2.6.11 Debian