Re: Problem with K3b

On May 2, 2005 05:53 pm, Michael Satterwhite wrote:
> Somehow, I closed the project window that was part of the main K3b
> window. I can still open the project window, but I can't find a way
> to re-dock it with the main window. Can anyone help me with this? If
> need be, I'm even willing to edit the file controlling it to get it
> back.

The configuration file is .kde/share/config/k3brc in your home directory
and you most likely looking for these settings in the [Docking Config]
section.

Main:dock=project_view
Main:view=directory_tree,contents_view,project_view

If this does not do it then you can either move or delete the file and
when you start K3b the next time it should use the defaults that are
built into it.

> Thanks in advance
> ---Michael

Your welcome,