Re: How stable is SID?

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 08:30, Rick Friedman <richard.c.friedman@gmail.com>
(<[🔎] 42248AA9.8090102@gmail.com>) wrote:

> Any thoughts and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I've been running Sid for about 15 months with very few stability problems.

Not too long ago, a cron package was released without the cron or anacron
binaries.  That's the worst I've seen, and it was fixed the next day.  I
have had, on occasion, problems with packages being uninstallable due to
unsatisfied dependencies.  So far, these problems have been cured by the
Debian people -- they affect only administrators and not users.