Trouble with dist-upgrade

Hi all!

I did my usual apt-get upgrade, and som 15 packages (apache, php4 amongst them) where kept back. I did som research, and found out that I should do a apt-get dist-upgrade. I did, but there where problems:

Errors were encountered while processing
  turck--mmcache
E: Subproces /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)

It should be mentioned that I use Sarge, but the turck-mmcache comes from Sid ( I think ).

Would be great if anyone out there could me give me some advice on this one..!

Felix