Firefox fails

After some update firefox stopped working with the following error:

js@burger:~$ mozilla-firefox
INTERNAL ERROR on Browser End: JavaPluginFactory5 init - no agent?

System error?:: No such file or directory
js@burger:~$

How do I fix that?

I am working on Debian Sid.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence
      cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which
      made heaven and earth."
                           Psalms 121:1,2