Re: Fresh CD images

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:58:24 +0100
Marco <brbromo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone knows if the weekly cd/dvd images (testing branch) will be soon
> updated?
> The ones available for download were released on 12-Dec-2005...

They should be updated once a week. I suspect that's delayed a little
while. I've seen it happen before.

You could just get the latest CD or DVD image and use that as a jumping
off point to start gettting newer versions of packages to install, but
still use the CD or DVD as a source. That's what I've elected to do.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.