Re: super-duper way OT, was: Question

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 08:55:41PM +0100, Arnt Karlsen wrote:

> ..heh.  What happens to the speed of Bushist regime here, if
> the Chinese declares their new bird flu vaccin, a strategic item
> "in the NeoCon American Way"?  ;o)  Will we see leadership?  ;o)
> Or just the usual, "a show"?

I'm not sure there is such a thing as leadership within the current
administration in the U.S.  Have you read the emails back and forth from
Michael Brown (supposedly in charge of the gulf coast hurricane)?  Pretty much
sums up the style-over-substance ways of the neocons.  I can respect
old-school fiscal conservatives, but these guys need to go.  Ironic that
"conservatives" are spending our country into bankruptcy.  And this time, they
can't blame "the Democratic Congress" for the deficits like they did with
Reagan, it's all them now: all the credit, all the blame.