Re: Debian way to add modules with 2.6 ?

I made a file as your said.
Rebooted the laptop
did lsmod
usbserial is not listed so this is not making the
module load

how do i actually make the module load during bootup,
or when the card is inserted?

Philip

http://www.pharscape.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=30