Re: Re: USB flash drive problem

Thank you for reply me!

> On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 21:50:07 -0600
> Tatsuya Kobayashi <pikopiko28@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Attached scsi removable disk sda at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0
> >   Vendor: eM        Model: Bay Reader        Rev: 1.01
> >   Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 02
> > Attached scsi removable disk sdb at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 1
> >   Vendor: eM        Model: Bay Reader        Rev: 1.02
> >   Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 02
> > Attached scsi removable disk sdc at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 2
> >   Vendor: eM        Model: Bay Reader        Rev: 1.03
> >   Type:   Direct-Access                      ANSI SCSI revision: 02
> > Attached scsi removable disk sdd at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 3
> > USB Mass Storage device found at 2

> Did you try /dev/sdc ?

I tried to mount /dev/sdc but I couldn't mount it. It's still saying
"No medium found" or "special device /dev/sdc1 does not exist."

Well what else can I do to mount USB flash drive? Will the kernel recompile
help to fix this problem? I know that my USB drive works on the kernel 2.4
so I think I might be able to go back to kernel 2.4, but can't I really use
my USB flash drive on kernel 2.6?

Thank you
Tatsuya Kobayashi