Re: X 7.0 .debs????

Ron Johnson wrote:
So, X.org 7.0 is out?  When will it be in Etch?  Tomorrow, right?

Ron,

I know that you know better than that :-)

You've been around long enough to know that it takes a while for things to happen in Debian. Now, I do know that David Nusinow (I believe that is how you spell his name) has been prepping for the release of the modularized X.org. However, there are about a bazillion (that is a technical) packages that are stalled at the moment because of one or another transition that is ongoing.

Regardless, it will happen eventually.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez