Mailman

I just ran into a problem with Mailman archives.

I have Mailman 2.1.5 installed on Sarge.  Private archives weren't
working properly and so I got to digging around, plus asking
questions on the Mailman user list.  Come to find out, one of the
files, "private" has been renamed to "private.bad", I assume by the
Debian maintainer of Mailman.  That's why private archives are not
working.  There seem to be no docs installed with Mailman.

I guess my next step is to contact the Debian maintainer of Mailman.
 For what purpose I'm not sure.

Has anyone renamed the "private.bad" file back to "private" and run
their list(s) that way?

--
Raquel
All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.