cyrus21-imapd: Tell cyrdeliver to deliver not only to INBOX

Hello,

yesterday I upgraded my email server at home from Woody to Sarge. The
mails are stored on an cyrus imap server which got upgraded as well to
cyrus21-imapd. The transition as described in the upgrading script
worked pretty good and all mails and folders are still accessible.
However cyrdeliver seem no longer to be able to put mail in mailboxes
other than the INBOX. Postfix invokes Procmail for local delivery and
the procmailrc sorts the mail into different folders on the imap
server.  This is a sample recipe from my .procmailrc:

DELIVER='/usr/sbin/cyrdeliver -a jim -q jim '
[...]
:0
| formail -I "From " | $DELIVER -m spam

The mailbox I want to to deliver to with this recipe is "user.jim.spam".

This worked pretty well with the old cyrus-imapd.  However, with
cyrus21-imapd all mail appears in the INBOX, regardless of the folder
it should have been delivered to.  I tried all variations in the
cyrdeliver syntax that I could imagine, but it didn't help at all.

Does anybody have an idea?

Cyrdeliver is suid to cyrus, so every user is permitted to deliver with it:

jim@host:~$ l /usr/sbin/cyrdeliver
-rwsr-x---  1 cyrus users 186424 2005-03-03 16:22 /usr/sbin/cyrdeliver

Thanks for any help,
Jim