debian print server

Hi all

Im want to set an old box (300Mhz 32meg RAM) up as a print server

Ive loaded debian x is been a pig to setup on the 2meg s3 card but since its going to be headless see that as a side issue

I know the printer connection is good date > /dev/lp0 returned an output

Can some one please point me in the direction of a good how to which includes what to do at the client end

Ive done this before using mandrakes nice gui tools but want to do this the "long way round this time" using the command line and learn along the way

Arden