Re: Help with Linux selection please?

Gabriel wrote:
Mike McCarty wrote:

[snip]

Oh, one piece of advice I forgot to mention:

Never take the advice of people who use spellings like
"kewel", "n33t", and abbreviate "you" to "u", etc.

Could you please explain me why? Just to know
And what does kewel means? :-P
am I very ignorant?

"kewel" is a sort-of two-syllable phonetic spelling for "cool", which
is a slang word in US English meaning very good or well done. When
spoken with this meaning, and intensified in the sentence, it is
often pronounced with two syllables as coo-uhl, with a falling
intonation. So "kewel" somewhat imitates that sound, but also
introduces an on-glide to the second syllable. "Kew" by itself
also has a palatal "k" implied, as in the english word "queue".
So "kewel" could also be pronounced "queue-uhl".

And, anyone who is impressed by such kinds of things is also
likely impressed by other extraneous issues, and not one to
consult for making serious decisions.

As for your degree of ignorance, I like what Will Rogers
(US homespun philosopher and stand-up entertainer) used
to say: "Everybody is ignorant, just about different things."

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.