Re: Locating Debian kernel .config

Jon Dowland <lists@alcopop.org> writes:

> On Mon, Dec 19, 2005 at 01:08:34AM -0600, D. Michael McFarland wrote:
>
> Redhat puts the configs used in the srpm under ./configs ; perhaps
> putting the debian config file in a seperate package (kernel-config-*)
> would be a good idea. Is there a wishlist bug open to this effect? If
> not, would you be interested in filing one?

I've found no bugs on this topic newer than the July 2005 bug I cited
in my original post, although it's certainly possible I overlooked
something.  I'll be happy to file one if you think it won't be
perceived as nitpicking.  Personally, I think the idea of
kernel-config-* packages is a good one.

Best regards,
Michael