Re: UOL Anti-Spam

On Monday 19 December 2005 10:49, Niall Donegan wrote:

>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> On Monday 19 December 2005 09:39, Gene Heskett wrote:
>>
>> And I made a post to this list, instantly answered by a 5kb chunk
>> of undecipherable html from <petsupermarket.sspam@uol.com.br>.
>>
>> How the hell do we get rid of this?
>
>Good luck with that. Unless petsupermarket.sspam@uol.com.br has some
> way to whitelist the mailing list, about the only things that can be
> done are to either ignore the mails, or kick that email address off
> the list.

Wel, sufficient bounces have been sent their way by now, by me, that if
they wanted to do something about it, they would have.  The fact that
they haven't says volumes, and should really result in the serial
numbered method of messages to each subscriber in order to identify
the one with the alias so that user could be expunged.  The same thing
hits the fedora list redhat maintains, so this list isn't an exclusive
item.

--
Cheers, Gene
People having trouble with vz bouncing email to me should use this