Automatic Debian Installation - Problems on creating the image

Hi,

I'm doing a custom Debian CD, not remastered, just a edited image with
information on how to install. However, I'm not able to create a *.iso
file that the Debian Installer will accept. The bootloader works fine,
so does the installation untill it searches for the cd, which it
doesn't find.

The problem has nothing to do with my changes - even if I take an
original Debian cd, and run a "cp -a * /test1/", and afterwards creates
a image of the files, I receive the same error.

The command I'm using to create the image is:
mkisofs -pad -l -r -J -v -V "Debian 3.1 r0a i386 Bin-1" -no-emul-boot
-boot-load-size 4 -boot-info-table -b isolinux/isolinux.bin -c
isolinux/boot.cat -hide-rr-moved -o limec-0.1-i386.iso /test1/

The mkisofs shows no errors, the only problem is when the Debian
Installer is searching for the CD...any sugestions? Thanks in
advance... :)
--
Kenni