Customize xfterm4 for a terminal-bound program in Xfce

Hi,

I'm migrating from KDE to Xfce and I'm not being able to do this: to add a
launcher in the Panel for a program running on a terminal, with customized
terminal properties. For example, I'd like to launch mutt and mc within a
taller terminal window, without menu and scroll bars. If the program doesn't
run on a terminal, like xconsole, for example, I just need to add a -geometry
argument. I can't figure out how to do something similar to programs that run
on a terminal.

I did have a look at the manuals but perhaps I'm not yet sufficiently
acquainted and may have overlooked something.

Could anybody give me a hand here ? I'll gladly read up on any documentation
if someone could kindly point me the direction.

Thanks a lot
Paulo