APT problems

Hello all,
I recently installed a new computer with the newest copy of the debian
testing on it.  I got back in the system to add programs and update others
with apt-get and I continue to get these errors.  Is there a way that I
dont know about to get around these?  I have also tried to change over to
unstable and stable and tried to remove openoffice but nothing at this
point works.

frswks01:/home/caleb# apt-get  -f install
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Correcting dependencies... failed.
  openoffice.org: Depends: openoffice.org-l10n-en (> 1.1.3+1.1.4) or
                           openoffice.org-l10n-1.1.4
E: Error, pkgProblemResolver::Resolve generated breaks, this may be caused
by held packages.
E: Unable to correct dependencies

frswks01:/home/caleb# apt-get --ignore-hold  -f install