Re: Fresh installation: Segmentation fault

Amar P. Patel wrote:
The packages included in Debian are not suitable since they are
outdated.  I want the latest version of Heimdal Kerberos: 0.7.1.

Amar

It appears that version 0.7.1 is in experimental:

http://packages.debian.org/experimental/source/heimdal

Might I recommend that you download the Debian sources and backport them yourself? I have written a howto on package customization (which includes backporting):

http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto/howtos/debcustomize

If you like, you can then also create a package repository on your network so that all the machines can get your customized packages that you built.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto