Re: Athlon AMD 64 3000+

 pretty good howto you would appreciate to read:

> > https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.htm

The system fails to boot from netinst image. Late last night I found a README mentioning that some systems don't understand isolinux, so I'm going to try booting from a floppy later today. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

I'd also like to try the chroot alternative but I don't have a spare partition or a disk - the preinstalled RH used up all the disks. Can I still use the chroot way? If so, how? TIA,

-a