unable to install sarge - motherboard asus P5GD1-VM and IT8211F controller

hello,
i'm trying to install sarge on a PC with a P5GD1-VM motherboard. The motherboard has a IT8211F IDE controller. There's 2 IDE HDD (not SATA) on the IT8211F and a DVD drive on the other IDE controller. The problem is that partman doesn't found any HDD and make the installation fail. The bios settings for IDE are : Enhanced Mode and SATA, the IT8211F is enabled.
The kernel used is the 2.6.14. I tried others bios settings without success.
What i tried too is at install to load the disk-detect package. But it fail by saying there are some modules that cannot be loaded for my material - i810rng, ide-scsi, ide-probe-mod, ide-mod. Any idea to make this work ? Maybe a module to get and load or a special magic parameter to set somewhere that'll make my HDD be recognized ?

Any idea greatly appreciated, i'm on this since one week, this is a bit frustrating... :o)

--
Nicolas

Trouvez vos fichiers en un clin d??il : Windows Desktop Search http://desktop.msn.fr/