Re: Monitor daemon for exim4 logs

David Watson wrote on Dec, 15:

[...]

> > Would anybody have recommendations of lightweight monitors for exim4 logs,
> > something appropriate to a standalone machine with a single user ?

[...]

> I have a package in Debian called Geximon (it's a gnome version of eximon),
> it won't alert you of frozen messages but it will display them in the main
> window.  It also is not a daemon, but I may add an option for alerting to
> the presence of frozen messages at some point, if there is any interest.

geximon saved my life yesterday. I installed it some time ago and use it
whenever I want to deal with exim. I think it's a really useful and intuitive
application. If you're its author, accept my compliments and hertfelt
gratitude.

I think frozen message alerts would be a nice and useful feature.

Thanks
Paulo