What would I do without partimage?

I literally would be unable to use Microsoft Windows if I couldn't stay
mostly booted in Debian and manage that godawfulness with partimage.

Every time I boot into it I restore a clean partimage of XP, let it puke
all over itself, then restore the cleanness.

It's the only thing that makes patching Windows remotely tolerable.

Eventually partimage will stop working on new versions of NTFS, and it
seems to not be maintained anymore.  It was removed from Sarge.

Are there other tools that work like Ghost but in Linux?  Partimage is
great.