Re: moving across tabs in firefox

> David Watson wrote:
>

> >Ctrl + Tab and Ctrl + Shift + Tab will do what you need.
> >

> Are you using KDE? In kde, ctrl-tab and ctrl+shift+tab is used to switch
> across desktops. So it does not work for firefox. Any other ideas?

Very easy to do in KDE!

You can go into Kcontrol Center|Regional & Accessability|Keyboard
Shortcuts and remap the keys.  I typically remove the ctl-tab and
ctl-shift-tab and then bind alt-ctl-right_arrow to Next Desktop and
alt-ctl-left_arrow to Previous Desktop.

HTH,

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.