moving across tabs in firefox

Is there any way to circulate around the tabs (ie go the next/previous tab) in firefox? I am using debian unstable (up to date), kde, 2.6.14-2-686-smp kernel. I have read http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard and they only list alt+i to go to the ith tab. But if there is some key board shortcut to go to the next/previous tab (ie relative moment instead of the absolute movement) that would be really useful for me.

thanks for any pointers
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi