Re: No package signature check for specific repository

Hendrik Sattler wrote:

Georgi Alexandrov wrote:
I'm using debian unstable and the main debian unstable repositories to
update my system.
I have added the ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ repository to my
sources.list file.
Works great, but every time I deal with apt-get or aptitude I get
notified:

"W: GPG error: ftp://ftp.nerim.net sid Release: The following signatures
couldn't be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY
07DC563D1F41B907"

I want to turn off gpg check fot that particular respository, is that
possible?

Why don't you just think about "because the public key is not available", get that key and make it available?
Read "man apt-key".

HS

Actually they are signing their packages (sorry for the previous post).
I've downloaded:
"gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys 1F41B907"
and installed:
"gpg --armor --export 1F41B907 | apt-key add -"
their key successfully. Works great.

thanks Hendrik