Re: Boot to console

On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 10:32 -0600, Michael Newlin wrote:
> I have installed Sarge/RT-Linux with the Desktop Environment option.
> However, I need to boot to the console, not the gui.  I have lilo
> configured to boot to either linux or rtlinux, however both options
> boot to a gui, and running the terminal limits rtlinux’s
> capabilities.
>

> Any info or direction to this question answered elsewhere would be
> greatly appreciated.

# apt-get purge xdm gdm kdm

> Please respond to newliml@auburn.edu.

Ask on the list, expect an answer on the list.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"My initial response was to sue her for defamation of character,
but then I realized that I had no character."
Charles Barkley on hearing Tonya Harding proclaim herself the
Charles Barkley of figure skating