Re: IO::Seekable::getpos missing

Hey Claudio,

I’m having this issue with IO::Seekable::getpos and I was wondering if you ever found an answer.  I googled the issue, and I found your question, as well as a question from another guy named Joe Johnson, but it doesn’t look like you ever got a response.

Any help is appreciated,

-- John

John Colosi | Naming and Directory Services | VeriSign, Inc.

Å 703.948.3211  Ê 703.421.8233     È703.863.0606

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it

is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential

and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any unauthorized use,

distribution, or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this

message in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy/delete the

original transmission.