Re: postfix + osCommerce problem

Almut Behrens wrote:

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 07:30:48PM +0100, Thomas Jollans wrote:
I am creating an osCommerce-based webshop and am having probems with postfix. the mail below gets returned by the mailer. (things in square brackets were left because they are unimportant and/or to protect my and other's privacy. [EMAIL ADDRESS] signifies a proper and existant email address) I do not understand this problem because the recieptent *is* specified.

Check how postfix/sendmail is being invoked by PHP.  This is configured
in php.ini, typically something like

sendmail_path = /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i

Make sure there's -t to have postfix extract recipients from the
message headers To:, Cc: and Bcc: (otherwise recipients would need to
be passed as arguments on the commandline, which I believe PHP's mail()
function doesn't do...).

Cheers,
Almut

thanks ! adding -t -i fixed it.