Re: New messages in thunderbird

Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
Steve Lamb wrote:
Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:

two computers.  Now that I have switched back to thunderbird, however, I
don't see the emails that have been delivered to the various folders.
Is there a way around this?

    Imap?  If so you have to tell TBird to check for new mail in folders you
wish for it to check new mail.  Folder properties.

That was it.  Thanks.

Goodness, been using Thunderbird since it first came out, and somehow I missed that setting... been going into Offline Sync to check folders other than Inbox for so long, I don't know if I'll be able to break the habit!

Thanks Roberto - if you hadn't answered Steve's question, I'd still be doing that! LOL!

Nate