Re: file not found - hardware, fs, or driver problem?

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 10:59:50PM +0000, Richard Lyons wrote:
> On Tuesday,  6 December 2005 at 19:41:04 +0100, Almut Behrens wrote:
> > If both approaches fail to work, try bugging whoever you paid for the
> > license to supply a true 64-bit version.  Or, if you don't need the
> > "professional" features, you could try building the community version
> > from source...
>
> Why wouldn't the professional version build?  -- I assume I can get the
> source from Andrew.

I was under the impression there's a reason they require you to purchase
a license for the professional version, but I may be wrong on that.
If you manage to get the sources from him, sure they should build...

> Thanks for your very informative reply.

You're welcome.  Hope you'll have it all working in the end!

Almut