gnomemeeting logitech quickcam pro 3000

Title: gnomemeeting logitech quickcam pro 3000

Hi all.  I have a logitech quickcam pro 3000 webcam which works fine with camorama.  When I try to use gnomemeeting, I end up with a very distorted video feed.  I can tell that it is working to some extent because as i move my hand in front of the lense, the image changes somewhat though its stays distorted with slightly off-horizontal lines.  Has anyone else experienced this or have any advice?

I'm running kernel 2.6.12-1-686 with pwc-modules-2.6.12-1-686.

Jason