Re: WIFI Card DWL-G510 (Atheros chipset) installation problems

Andy, are you using testing or unstable right?

From messages Ed has sent he appears to be using stable, so unless he
uses packages from another branch he cannot use madwifi-dev,
madwifi-source and madwifi-tools.

I have a dwl-g510 too and to make it works I have had to install madwifi
from tarball sources.

You can get it from http://snapshots.madwifi.org/

Marcello