ldconfig /lib/libgtkhtml.so.6 is not a symbolic link

Hi

I have a Debian computer running LTSP and it's been going nuts every
now and then since the past 2-3 weeks.

The load average shoots up like crazy and I'm not able to see anything
unusual with the hardware inside the logs ...

I thought I'd hit apt-get update / upgrade just to make sure it's not
some software that needs to be updated. I saw smb4k using up a lot of
resources when it goes nuts. The thing is that by stopping kdm and then
starting it back up, the problem goes away for a few days again.

When I did apt-get upgrade...... it started spitting this error message

ldconfig /lib/libgtkhtml.so.6 is not a symbolic link

Any idea what this means and how to fix? Is it fatal? Should I
re-install Debian again?

Regards

TAC