Re: stereo component from laptop?

On 12/1/05, Rumble, Lee Craig <Lee.Rumble@gb.unisys.com> wrote:
> I understand you want to use debian or some variant there of. Have you
> thought about QNX ? You can run/install that live from cd or onto Hard
> drive and it works on most pc's! Granted its in development and more can
> be done to improve it, but its is very powerful and has a decent music
> player, and is very easy to use.

huh, interesting.  I hadn't thought about it at all -- I'm pretty
familiar with Debian & have a version thereof on this system already
-- I was thinking my main objective would be to pare down the system
I've got, rather than install something altogether new...

Are you saying there's a live CD? Maybe once I get through the
registration process on the website I'll figure out how to find it....

Anyway thanks!  I will consider it.  Though if someone had some
suggestions about debian-based players, I'd also welcome them...

Matt